MONEY INVESTMENT :
- 50-60 Minute Intake Session: $200
- 45 – 55 Minute Session: $175
- 30 Minute session: $90
- 50 Minute Couples Session: $185
- 5 Week Group Series: $300
- Limited reduced rate sessions available based on financial need
TIME INVESTMENT :
- Recommended reflection or skill practice outside of sessions – varies by client, recommended at least 15 minutes a day.
- Consistency improves progress – 24 hour cancellation required to avoid session fee
A word on Insurance
I am considered an out-of-network provider with most insurance plans. While insurance can lower the cost of services, it also dictates crucial parts of the process like how often you can come to therapy, how long therapy can last, and even what we focus on in the therapy hour. Therefore, all services are offered at self-pay rates.
Insurance companies require that I give you a mental health diagnosis that goes into your medical records. While diagnoses can sometimes be helpful, not taking insurance means that I don’t have to label the pain of being human as “disordered”. Not participating with insurance means that I can maintain your privacy and flexibility in the therapy process. However, I also understand that accessibility is an important factor when seeking services. Therefore, I am an in-network provider with some insurance carriers. Please contact me to discuss your options.